Tuesday Evening Concert Series
For over 20 years, the Mostly Music summer concert series has been a staple in Nyack’s waterfront Memorial Park, the result of the hard work and dedication of our colleagues at “Friends of the Nyacks.” As you may know, “Friends of the Nyacks” is no longer active, but we’re delighted to tell you that they have passed this beloved waterfront tradition on to the Nyack Park Conservancy, which will now be presenting Music On The Hudson.
ALL SHOWS BEGIN AT 7PM! IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, SHOWS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE NYACK CENTER. WE WILL UPDATE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND THE WEBSITE BY 5PM IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A VENUE CHANGE!
NEW FOR 2017! Pre-Order a Picnic Dinner for Delivery to the park!
The NPC has partnered with Hartell's Deli in Upper Nyack to offer you a per-order picnic dinner option be delivered to the park at 7pm promptly for you and your family to enjoy. You can choose from a Dinner for 2 or 4 option and you can add on extra sides! Ordering closes at 2PM on Monday.
June 27th at 7PM
Come on out and feel the peace and love as No Discipline treats us to some awesome reggae beats. Join us for the summer concert kickoff on Tuesday June 27th. A special thanks to Rockland County Pride Center for sponsoring this show.
July 25th at 7PM
Mayra Casales and the Cocomama Quintet
Join us to pay special tribute to The Friends of the Nyacks and Bert Hughes! It's also Jazz Week, so join us to hear the jazz influenced sounds of Cocomama, playing their own kind of World Latin Music, Cocomama “brings it” creating a sound that is all at once fierce and beautiful! A virtual United Nations of women, the members of Cocomama hail from five countries on four continents. Their debut album Quiero, which was included in the 2016 Grammy pre-nominations for Best Tropical Latin album, celebrates the coming together of a wide range of musical experiences in three different languages.
July 11th at 7PM
Join us for the second show of the season! Enjoy the smooth sounds of Stevan Swann and his band as they perform on the beautiful Hudson River waterfront! Bring your blankets and chairs and come on down!
August 1st at 7PM
CRUSH is one of Rockland County’s premiere cover bands playing big rock songs from the 80’s, 90’s, to today. Comprised of veteran musicians and entertainers, CRUSH delivers non-stop, get-out-of-your-seat music from the bands you love to hear They are sure to keep the crowd going throughout the night. This show is sure to be a crowd pleaser and a wonderful way to end this season's series!
July 18th at 7PM
Mystical Majesty Band
Love the Beatles? Then this isn't a show to miss! Join us and rock out to the NY Metro areas #1 Beatles cover band.
Want to sponsor a show or donate to keep Music on the Hudson?
Here's our sponsorship levels:
River Captain ($2,500 and above, multi-concert donor)
- Sponsor of multiple concerts (to be agreed upon based on donation)
- Banner displayed at all concerts (to be provided by donor); company logo/name on Nyack Park Conservancy website as sponsor of concerts
- Formal recognition from event stage during all concerts; information and materials displayed at tables and booths for all concerts.
- 15’x15’ reserved space in front of the stage (15-18 people)
- Four Nyack Park Conservancy Tote Bags
First Mate ($1,000 to $2,499 donor)
- Banner displayed at sponsored concert (provided by donor)
- Table at sponsored concert for displaying information, materials, etc.; formal recognition from stage during sponsored concert; company logo /name listed on Nyack Park Conservancy website for sponsored concert
- 10’x10’ reserved space in front of the stage (10-12 people)
- Two Nyack Park Conservancy Tote Bags
River Guide ($500 to $999 donor)
- Recognition from event stage during sponsored concert; listed as sponsor on Nyack Park Conservancy website for event; 6’x6’ reserved space in front of the stage (6-8 people)
- Two Nyack Park Conservancy Tote Bags
Anchor ($100 to $499 donor)
- 4’x4’ reserved space in front of the stage (2-3 people); recognition from event stage during sponsored concert; listed as sponsor on Nyack Park Conservancy website for event
- Nyack Park Conservancy Tote Bag
We hope that we can count on you to help us continue the Nyack tradition of live music in the park! Please mail your tax-deductible donation (Tax ID: 20-2262971) to Nyack Park Conservancy, PO Box 1014, Nyack, NY 10960 or donate online on our donations page by clicking here:
Thank you in advance for your contribution. We hope to see you at Music On The Hudson!